Sunday, October 30, 2011

Intriguing Dreams

Im Bethany & she's Brittany.We are sisters, co-owners, and most of all, best friends! Although, we are night & day different! She's very analytical, I usually have my head in the clouds. She is short & petite, I am tall & well...not petite:) She's got spunk, I am laid back. She's older, I am younger. About the only things we have in common is our blue eyes, brown hair  & love for beautiful things! {that may be a bit of a stretch because we both love Justin Timberlake;)}
About 2 1/2 years ago we had a dream of opening up our own small business together. It was a small dream, but then again, we had big hearts to house it. We toyed with different ideas of exactly what it was we were going to present to our "customer". We love beautiful things jewelry, fashion, home furnishings...I could go on & on. Eventually, life caught up & our dream turned out to be just that...a dream. Brittany & her husband started a family (now 2 beautiful little boys are in our lives) & I went back to school full time. As days & years rolled by, I can speak for both of us when I say that dream kept appearing. I would see small business owners & have a longing in my heart. She would still bring our "dream" up every now & then in daily conversations. Finally, in Oct 2011 we decided to bite the bullet & jump in head first! Aura of Intrigue is our new baby. AOI, as we affectionately call it, will be bringing chic, vintage, & intriguing furniture/other treasures into your home! We strive to provide quality vintage items that have a modern twist on them. This blog will capture all of our moments as new small business owners. So hold onto your seats! My guess is, while reading this blog, you will hear a lot of things like  "beautiful" "vintage" "chic" "gorgeous"& "intriguing". We hope you will join us in our intriguing, inspiring, & delightful journey of AOI. The Lord has brought us this far & we aren't turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment